01/2016 – Present
- Leading fast-paced operations of in-house creative studios. Strategic direction of creative projects, roadmaps, and yearly budgets of $150K+ across different marketing programs.
- Managing a team of creative members. Responsible for hiring and coaching multidisciplinary designers. Inspire a team culture that enables professional and personal growth.
- Oversee content creation and quality of collateral, landing pages, and brand development from creative brief to execution. Impacting the delivery of 2,600+ design tasks per year.
- Crafting and storytelling of presentation decks for corporate stakeholders. With the objective of landing powerful messaging to influence sales conversion and customer retention.
- Lead discovery, brainstorming, and feedback sessions, to analyze specs and competitive markets. Enabling creatives to think strategically and make data-driven decisions.
- Built partnerships with cross-functional teams, such as Marketing, Product, and Sales. Producing strong collaborative governance that delivered operational support.
- Strategize UI/UX updates of website that include research, wireframing, and prototyping. Currently resulting in 60% increased page views and a 14% decreased bounce rate.
- Re-branded the company’s conference experience to fit both virtual and hybrid event formats and audiences. Resulting in increased attendance of 200%.
Creative Services Manager
04/2012 – 01/2016
- Built design systems to shape brand identity, visual design, and communications guidelines style consistency. Resulting in accelerated project alignment, and a scalable brand vision.
- Established brand for conferences and trade shows. Effectively managing partner contracts with a $300K annual budget, and delivering visual experiences to 8K+ attendees per year.
- Partnered with Marketing leadership to conceive and develop a digital content strategy for different media channels. Resulting in an impact of 7,500+ qualified leads per year.
- Defined creative roadmap and project management workflows to improve processes. Resulting in increased delivery time by 25%, better prioritization, and deadline expectations.
- Art Direction of video shoots, managing external agencies to produce a 200+ video library to support brand and marketing campaigns.
- Established data-driven design metrics to analyze the engagement of existing creative collateral. Resulting in design performance reporting to attach ROI.
09/2010 – 04/2012
- Designed packaging, logo identity, and showroom design for brands such as Kim Crawford, Robert Mondavi, Airhogs, and Mario Kart. Resulting in successful go-to-market launches.
- Led creative development of campaign materials, including social media, email campaigns, sale sheets, infographics, marketing collateral, POP/POS displays, and product photography.
- Collaborated with the creative team on design pitches and feedback sessions. Resulting in increased new product ideas to support domestic and international brand expansion.
Senior Graphic Designer
05/2006 – 07/2010
- Developed logo, illustration, and packaging design for global brands such as Nesquik, Willie Wonka, Glowelle, and Coffee-Mate, to support sales campaigns, and seasonal objectives.
- Partnered with Art Directors and Brand Managers to deliver product photoshoots, marketing collateral, outdoor advertising, and presentations, while ensuring effective brand messaging.
- Led Nestlé’s environmental design initiative for corporate buildings in California and Colorado. Contributing to an inspired employee passion and increased brand expression.
- Trained junior designers on brand guidelines and print design best practices. Driving creative output, productivity, and creativity.